User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Hey Whitetiger, do they have classes at this place? :P Or what do they do in their free time? ;) Isaac I moved carefully towards the direction of the new ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    No problem Whitetiger :D And I wonder why people aren't interested in shamans, I think it is really cool :P If you want me to make another character with a ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Penny Things were looking grim, but I tried not to let it get to me. I patted Rocky's head, ruffling his grey wiry fur in encouragement. He panted heavily, his ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Anshul, Serpent King Quietly studying an old battered book, I flicked through the pages absentmindedly, dark thoughts of the stone capturing and diverting my mind from the words. A permenant ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Great, thanks Chinchilla :D So when can we start? :P *twitches with anticipation*

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Skylark I fluttered down onto the clearing floor, hopping over to the woman, who I recognised as Terra, the Goddess of nature. I chirped, a little too nervous to switch ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Name: Isaac Ashwood Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Tall and handsome, with sandy blonde hair, and icy blue eyes that have a clouded or glazed over appearance (he's practically blind) ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Interesting. I'll save a spot

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Oh I looked it up, lol I understand now

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    I might post a ghost character

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    I'll save a spot for a shaman and a necromancer ;) Oh and what do you mean by astral project? :oops: I know what astral means but not sure what ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Anyone want to help raise it from the dead? ;)

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    I'll save a spot for a shape shifter and a creature ;)

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Ack, I think we posted at the same time Bolt. Just ignore mine then I'll fix it when I have time

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Famine I hated confrontations in my human form. Scrawny and weak looking, other Gods thought it easy to push me around. But I would not let Terra have her way ...

    Jun 10, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday