User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Two characters :P Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    We need takers for humans too; to keep things even ;)

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aw *squees* Anyway, you shoud PM Face Engine and Chinchilla too, they're into storybooks too :P

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Yay Bonnie xD I had to credit you since you put loads of ideas into the story line :P Name: Xavier Age: 21 Gender: Male Species: Tikbalang (the demon horse) ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Lol okay xD Maybe you could PM the others and get them to move their rear ends here and get posting? :P lol. Sonnet She skidded to a halt breathlessly, ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Here's the DT, were you all can discuss to your hearts content :D Our character list so far: Males Xavier~ Tikbalang Maxwell~ Human Females Aella~ Witch Ceja~ Elf Vena~ Shapeshifter ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    The land of Midynn is eerily silent. The Mythicals are dying out. All around them, the humans are losing faith in their existence. They rely on this very special type ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Skylark "Nimriel," I greeted him, shifting to my human form and smiling at him. Terra merely nodded, her face still stiffened into an expression of anger. My smile faded slightly. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac I swore, gazing around the blackness around me, cursing myself for being such a priss over the stupid medicine. Alyssa had even taken the needle instead of me. I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Eee I am very pleased! Thanks Billy! :D

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yeah I had Theo attack plus I killed off Jack because Jok hasn't posted here in ages. But yeah Foxfire that would be pretty sweet

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac Though I could not see the sparks fly from Sin's hand, the dark shadows of his hand extended towards me lit up like a miniture crack of lightning. My ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    I'll save a spot for a guy and a girl please, I'll post their profiles tomorrow

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo I woke up in the empty apartment, cursing Asuka with every God damn name under the sun. Traitor. Too bad she will have to die too. I picked myself ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I call Ireland! :D:D

    Jun 12, 2009


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor