User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Peyton I stopped in my tracks, thoughts crashing around in my head like a pile up on a motorway. "Naomi, I can't send her out to die!" I yelled, turning ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I felt my eyelids start to droop and my jaw slacken as the girl scratched me bwteen the ears. No, stay awake... I blinked dreamily, the purse slipping from ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Name- Isaac Greenwood Age- 18 Gender- Male Appearance- Tall, lanky, with very fair hair that looks almost white. His eyes are very pale blue. His skin is quite pale and ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Summoning DT (:

    Hmm... maybe I could have Isaac's vision showing the others trying to escape?

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Ah, thanks :) Luke I burst into the kitchen with a good night's sleep under my belt, glad that tonight I wasn't sleeping in a tree. Dakota was eating at ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I whinnied in mirth as I trotted behind the girl, swinging and jingling the purse in her ear temptingly, my muscles tensed, preparing for the moment when she would ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Okay, really sorry for not posting in ages :( So Skull, Mikael wants Luke to find a sword that he stole from him a while ago? Soon as I get ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Summoning

    Isaac I listened carefully to Sin's long speech, and to Severine's suggestion. But soon my concentration began to slip, as I got a strange swimming sensation in my head. My ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Spot saved :P

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Thanks, writewatiwant. But one thing, there's no guns in Midynn. Swords bows and arrows and stuff. Think medival times ;) Xavier I lay sprawled out on the forest floor, lying ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Name: Kaze (pronounced Kah-Zeh, meaning wind) Age: 125 (appears to be 19 in her human form) Gender: Female Species: Elemental dragon (wind) Powers/abilities: She has total control of the skies ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Sorry, been busy lately. Sonnet "Sure," she replied, happy that Mikael was no longer on his own. She had seen him by himself at the dance, and felt a little ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Okay, I think we've got plenty of mythical creatures now :P We still need hunters though. Any takers? Also, if Billy posts his profile tonight then we can start :P ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Name: Redwind, Isaac Age: 19 Gender: Male Occupation: He is studying for a veterinary degree, works part time in a clinic learning how things work. Side: Undecided. Home: lives in ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Yeah I know xD But I updated the character list on the DT, we need more males guys. ;)

    Jun 16, 2009


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen