User avatar

Moo

  • Art & Photography Re: Kenji

    Bonnie! The scanner took away Kenji's lovely colours! :( But he's still pretty xD Excellent job on how you molded the scarf around Kenji's face, it looks very realistic. His ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Issac Redwind, June 14th, 12:39 PM Issac's brain clicked into action. Forgetting that the reporter was there, he caught the girl with his mind powers saving her from cracking her ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Can have a monster character?

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    Omigosh Rayne! Can I adopt him? *puppy eyes* He's so chubby and cute! There's something about his expression that I really like. And about... the 'p' word, I think they ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    Hey Demi :D I just came across these! Your drawing skills are excellent :) I know who most of the characters are except for the last two, so I can't ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Lord Taivas of Myth My violet eyes watched the crowd of guards march off, Yujin Emerald in hand. I took a greedy step forward, but managed to stop myself. I ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Prologue :)

    Thank you guys, that was very helpful :D I already have a plot twist in mind, so you'll see that in later chapters ;) I didn't want to reveal too ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blasphemy

    Hey, here as requested! Hope I help you :D There is nothing more to this place than just waiting for our chance to rule again, to hope again, to live ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Prologue :)

    Hello all. Thank you for taking the time to read this. As always, I will return reviews. If you leave one, think of it as a voucher for a review ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Name: Taivas Title: Lord Taivas of Myth Gender: Male Age they look: around 21 Appearance: Tall, a slight scrawny look about him, with pale skin and violet irises. Short, inky ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    I'll call the traitor then. Sorry, not much time to post a profile but I might get round to it tonight. ;)

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Xavier I grinded my teeth. Okay, what's the best way to get out of this one? Good question , rhymed back a little voice in my head. I shot a ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Isaac I felt... weird. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was different. The way Rye had gasped at me when I emerged from under the freezer ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Spot saved :P

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Kay guys, don't you think of Peyton's sister died a gory, harrowing death, that she might be a bit.... upset? Sorry, but she seems very calm for all this to ...

    Jun 21, 2009


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee