User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Guardians

    Are you guys still taking characters? If I'm allowed, could I claim a spot for a human and a spy autobot please? Thanks! :D -Moo

    Jul 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Midnight Call^^ DT

    I'll just throw my character up here then :) Name: Nye Age: 18 (appears 17) Gender: Female Race: Vampire Appearance: Ghostly pale skin, slim, with dark hair. Her eye colour ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Isaac, civilian, June 15th "Oh. Hello. How are you feeling?" Isaac smiled to Raven, his eyes shifting to the other stranger standing with her. "Dylan," he introduced himself, as Isaac ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Midnight Call^^ DT

    Prince Marten needed Luke to find the whereabouts of Samuel, dudes. Just so you know. But he's kinda disappeared. :? Oh, we need some sort of antagonist at the moment. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Oren Oren nodded in the direction of Saber's group of friends. "Pleasure to meet you all." He smiled kindly but it did not reach his eyes. Sorrow still plagued them, ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Lol Rayne that was fine! :D Guys, I also forgot to add that Oren is the personification of the element air, as another power. But he doesn't know this yet ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Oren Oren paced the ornate halls of Dragónia Palace, brow furrowed with troubled thoughts. Again, the nagging thought of the future of Dragónia hissed at him inside his head. His ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Guys, I'm off on hols. See ya in two weeks. Keep an eye on Taivas, keep him outta trouble ;) Lol. -Moo

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    I'm going on hols tomorrow, but I'll post my character anyway. Keep this alive while I'm gone! :( I know it's a pain, but could you possibly keep my character ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Guys, I'm just posting to let y'all know I'm off to Crete for two weeks. Could you guys keep my characters involved with things? :D I'll do my best to ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird drawings

    Thank you all very much :D I've got more bird art, which I'll maybe post soon. ;) Glad you guys liked them :) They both took a long time, around ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Dakota Through all the fear and panic, anger burst through a million times more powerful than anything. I'll kill you, you over sized fleabag. Just give me that chance! Leave ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    I call the dragon prince :P

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    No way, Luke can't die! lol :lol: Nah, I just wanted some action for him ;)

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Luke "Uh, yeah, this has been great and all..." I shifted towards the door, jerking my head as signal for Dakota to follow. "But I'm outta here. See ya." Without ...

    Jun 29, 2009


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson