User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Guys, please post! :( I'd rather give others a chance to post than skip over my own. :( Maybe we need some action? Perhaps we should have Fury declare battle ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    So sorry I'm late! :( Been working all weekend. I'm quite tired, so I managed to produce a really sucky profile. Forgive me if there's any dumb mistakes in it ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill Alpha "Stop fighting!" Lhuna growled, the fur on her back raising as the two males snapped at each other from under her heels. Storm immediately stopped on ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    I think I'd like a spot :)

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Nye Ugh. The whole plan was totally screwed. Totally. I should have chosen my time more carefully. Yes, I ad managed to reel Luke in to a certain extent. I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Lol. I wonder what Luke was doing during all this. Flapping around about Nye probably xD Never mind. Let's just assume he was there. ;) As for Nye and her ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Yeah sure, you can still join. If you get a little lost on what has happened so far, PM me :D Zodiak, Yellow Hill Hunter Zodiak's heart soared happily at ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust

    Aww! She's cute xD I love her markings, plus the bushy tail. It's also not an easy pose to pull off, which I think you did quite well :) I ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    New character! :D Character Name: Skystrike Species: Brown Falcon Aviator Good or Evil: Good Age: Two Appearance: Personified Personality: She is courageous and skillful in flight, yet humble about he

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Windsong, Warrior Windsong shot off at a sprint, racing to her father's usual spot to tell him of the news. She skidded to a halt, a couple of meters from ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    No problem Chupa :D *embarks on an epic journey to find adventurers*

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    Character Name: Redwind Species: Warrior Mouse Good or Evil: Good Age: one Appearance: Personified Personality: Redwind is noble, incredibly skilled and fearless in battle, and just about the most sel

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sorry for not posting much everyone. My character kinda got lost. Oh well, time to start a real fight :P After maybe, Taelmus should gather all the pupils up Haley, ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Good to have you writing with us Billy :D Added: Lhuna has a small thin scar on the back of her head, from where she spilt it open during the ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Thanks :D Seeing as they were enemies in the past I'll make them kinda want to kill each other first. ;) Luke I looked up numbly to see Sophia, Mikael ...

    Jul 27, 2009


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare