User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Cats!

    I'll save my spots for leader of Dew and medicine cat in Dew also. ;)

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Guys, please forgive me. AGAIN. I keep forgetting to log out of my sisters profile. I suck. :( And she's going to kill me... xD -Moo

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Guys, Grif and I were talking and he made up an alternate history for Altu. Please check out his profile for the changes. Thanks Grif :)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Is this based off the Warriors books? I may be interested if so. :)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Name: Altu Sren'en Age: 157 (young for his kind, not long matured) Race: Griffilisk (Griffin/basilisk hybrid) Race Information: Altu is the only of his kind. Appearance: His eyes are an ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    I'm totally lost about the whole wedding thing.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Hayley "So, are you coming or what?" I tried my best to ignore Aaron, dragging my case and Floyd's bird cage up the corridors towards my room. Excitement flooded through ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    So can Aaron be roomies with Cornelia then? (He'll be an absolute pain to live with, be warned) xD

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Windsong The demonic call of the Brushfire Alpha tore through camp, cutting Windsong's cheerful mood in half. She had just been trotting towards Spirit to tell him of the news ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    I think I'm going to cry. No. YWS. For a week. :shock: -Moo

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Could someone bring my characters in, pwease? :) -Moo

    Aug 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Jok just PMed me about room mates: he said that Hayley could stay with his character and Jack if that's right... is that okay Lauren? It was a good idea; ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Is it too late to post this profile? Please let me know if it is :) Been so busy lately. Sorry for not posting it earlier, Rider. :( Name: Murray, ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    I'll just post before they arrive if that's okay ;) Hayley The world whizzed past the car window in a screaming blur as I kept my foot down on the ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: -Solitary Howl-

    Lhuna, Yellow Hill Alpha She eyed the demon wolf up and down, forbidding the growl that rose in her throat to explode from her jaws. This wolf wanted a fight. ...

    Aug 2, 2009


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye