-
Re: Stray
Saves spot!
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
I wanna post but I'm not sure where you want to take it Izzy :?
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Sonnet Ashlyn rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you big baby," she teased, skipping up to the ticket booth again, dragging Sonnet by the wrist. She dug her heels into ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Woo! Sounds kewl. Sonnet She walked half heartedly back to the ticket booth, casting a curious look over her shoulder that quickly dissolved into worry. She caught short glimpses of ...
Aug 23, 2009 -
Re: Were-wolf Hunting
Amber Amber stalked through the woods in the form of an ancient knife-toothed creature. She lowered her nose to the ground, long white whiskers twitching as she observed a paw ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: -Solitary Howl-
Windsong Windsong stopped in her tracks as Spirit rocketed by her, filled with horror at the sound of a howl. Strangely it was not that of a Brushfire, but of ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
He was with Nightfall and stuff, after Mikael took off. He's probably looking for Nye right now in an extreme huff. xD
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Sonnet "Yup," she smiled, automatically shoving her hand in the direction of a photographers camera and pushing it away. She shot a look at Mikael and Ashlyn out of the ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Were-wolf Hunting
Name- Amber O'Donnel Age- 18 Personality- Fierce and feisty. As stubborn as a mule and won't back down during a fight. Tends to be quite sarcastic at times and can ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
I'll get us started. Sonnet Sonnet peeked out the curtains again, sharply drawing them together when her eyes were greeted with multiple flashed from below. The press were still outside, ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Remembered
*Whoa sorry about not posting. I thought this thread had died. :shock: I'll post later.*
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Seven Wishes
I had this up on the backup site and thought I'd move it over here. It's not the best I've ever written, due to having to pull all seven characters ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Cats!
Name: Opherion Gender: Male Age: thirteen Clan: Dew Appearance: Like this: With green eyes. Personality: Opherion loves to roll his eyes at people. He looks down upon people who mess ...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Maybe we should get things started :P
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!
Name: Sonnet Age: 17 Ability: Shapeshift into a serval: Appearance: Redish brown hair, emerald green eyes. Around medium height. Usually dresses in jeans and print T shirts, with her favourite ...
Aug 9, 2009
