User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Instinct

    I'm waiting for someone to write their finding of Sora... :(

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Sonnet She screamed in terror as the car suddenly pulled off, the cuffs cutting her wrists as she struggled desperately to get to Quin. Her animal side took over and ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Real Name: Melanie (Mel) Littlegrove Superhero's Name: Falconstrike Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Mel has redish brown hair with the striking golden eyes of a falcon. She's quite light looking, ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    You can join, Sazza. :P

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Saves spot for an air manipulator!

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Arun He took a seat at a square table in the middle of Whiteside's office, all of the other people who were loyal to him also sitting down. Arun leaned ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Sonnet Just as Sonnet opened her mouth to speak, a sudden bang sounded at the bottom of the ward and Sonnet turned her head to look behind her. There, was ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Fish

    Hey there. :P I like the colours and design of the fish. :P I do however agree with the other reviewers that is eye doesn't really fit it though, and ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    You can be already free if you want Rider, I don't mind. ;)

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Arun "Well, that's nice, isn't it?" Arun sneered, quickly covering the noticable flinch that he had showed. "Too bad I'll be sent back to drag his furball ass back in ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Now I'm confused. Didn't Dev escape? Oh, and Conrad is helping Masumi, he's still on his own and seperate from the other peoples. I think. *EDIT* Lol. I went to ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Sora Her limp body crashed through the canopies of the trees, slowing her fall as she slipped off a branch and fell harshly to the forest floor with a thud ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Arun Silently he dragged Masumi by the scruff of his shirt towards a secluded area, reaching down to grab the front of his shirt and slamming him forcefully against the ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Arun, King Cobra In a spitting, hissing fit of rage, he left his sister to deal with the wolf as he gave chase to Masumi, snickering as he tried to ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Oh no. I think me and Bonnie posted at the same time. Let's just pretend he escaped while Arun and Sora exchanged shifts ;) Sora Suddenly, through all the babble ...

    Sep 6, 2009


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore