User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Mutant Armageddon (Charles Xavier's Worse Fear)

    Saves spot

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    I would like a spot :P

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Off to school prize giving, so I'll post later. Sorry. :P -Moo

    Sep 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Sure Jet, sounds cool :D

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Arun Arun quietly scented the air, taking gulps of air through his mouth and tasting all the different scents around the area. Wordlessly after picking up the scent of tiger, ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mel Mel grinned as she peered out of the common room windows, her sharp eyesight quickly focusing on a gloomy looking Nick making his way up the corridor. She waited ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Sorry I can't post more guys, I needed to be somewhere. Time to sleep now, though. I'll post after school :) -Moo

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mel/Falconstrike "Come on guys, ideas?" Falconstrike swung her legs off the arm of the chair she had folded herself into, her mismatched Converses swinging dangerously close to Death's face. She ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Definately in costume, I think Mel would annoy the life out of Death (lol. puunnnn.) And same here Aqua, I'm from Ireland so we're in the same time zone :P ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    They took her away from the action, somewhere. Lol. Sorry about that Tiger.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Death sounds like the kind of person who would get annoyed by Mel's antics. Maybe they could dislike each other :P Oh, and Mel is up for friendship with anyone ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Oh, I had a thought. :P What if Mel and Nick were arch enemies in costume? That would just amplify the irony even more ;)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Cool. Thanks Buggy :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Sonnet The torture and beatings continued until Sonnet was near breaking point. She took a shaky breath and tried not to think about the others, seeking comfort in the fact ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    I PMed Buggy and asked about that, Jet. :P I just wanted to ask first :)

    Sep 11, 2009


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina