User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yes, you are both welcome to join, however, we're starting tonight :P Hey Silversun? You're profile was great except I don't think setting stuff on fire fits in with the ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Cool :P Yeah Silver, that would be an interesting partnership. :D

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    You're right, seeing as he hates her sis. :P Also, for when someone else makes another Hunter, Stevie needs a partner. :P

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Could we have more hunters, please? :D Also, storybook will start tomorrow night, by the way. Head to the DT and post to discuss until then :P -Moo

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Kirrah 'Key' Anderson Age: 17 Description: About medium height. Kirrah has dark brown hair that is a bit past her shoulders, and eerie, yellowish gold eyes. She dresses in ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    DT now up; go there to discuss friendships, relationships and the like. ;) My other character... :P Name: Theo Greenwood Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Very tall, with short blonde ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Here is the DT, for discussing plot ideas, friendships, relationships, etc. Characters so far... Hunters Stevie Averson ♀ - Darkness - Mad_Moo 25524 Theo Greenwood ♂ - Force fields/shields - ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah

    Heya Izzy :D This is so cute, not bad for being so young! I won't be harsh on you, seeing that you were only twelve. :P For some reason, this ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Room Pictures

    Hello Elinor, I'm Moo, and I will be reviewing your photos for you today. First One: Well, it's the best out of all of them. The photo is a little ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tiger: Lucas

    Hey Pink, Moo here, stopping by for a quick review. This is pretty awesome, it reminds me of a tiger that I had drawn in my free time, except the ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yep, sure guys :P

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Stevie Averson Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Stevie stands at around 5'4, with a slim build. She has very dark hair, which is in fact a dark brown but ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    So, I was thinking back to all the storybooks I have created and remembered how much I enjoyed a certain one. So... I decided to have a second go at ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Rayen With a graceful leap, Rayen's front paws clashed with the chest of the vampire, slamming him hard to the ground. She brought his teeth down to his throat, a ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    *will post later* :P

    Oct 14, 2009


NO U
— Carina