User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Theo He had to admit, that howl had spooked him slightly. He turned to Stevie, but already he could feel an aura of darkness surrounding the area. People screamed and ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Maybe Theo could see you pass by or something.

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Stevie Stevie plonked herself down on Theo's knee, greedily gulping down the coffee he had ordered for her, eyeing his four day old stubble that almost neared a beard. "You ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yup, we discussed it in the DT. Just a little point Fox, Theo probably wouldn't have gone to the mall with Schera (he's a dude, naturally he hates shopping xD) ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Hey everyone, I'll be gone tonight for a concert with Bonnie and Prospekt so one of you guys can start us off again; we've kinda discussed it in the DT. ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Oh, thanks Aqua :D ^^ Perhaps we should have some of the Hunters go out for a bit on their days off, and they could run into some Powered or ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Yeah. :P Forbbiden love would be awesome, either of my characters are up for it :twisted: I'll start us up again later.

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Oh no it's not that, Silver! You did fine, honestly. :) I just don't have the time to post in loads of these... :( Sorry guys.

    Oct 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Baah... If you want. But I won't be here. Going to see Pink in concert later on, bonnie and Prospekt will be with me so she can't post either. Little ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    (Okay, maybe Theo and Schera should hunt someone else, Riley maybe?)

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Sorry guys I think I may drop out...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Yeah, whichever you like.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Yup, sure, get the profiles posted ASAP please!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mel "Some yoghurts and stuff," she said, frowning as a great plume of smoke rose out of the city. She blinked, turning to Nick for a moment. "Looks like a ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Sure, Pudin. @ Silver: Maybe... I suppose. If you use the telekenisis to do it I suppose I can't say no. Theo "You're lucky you're a girl," he growled, squaring ...

    Oct 16, 2009


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller