User avatar

Moo

  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    Me and Bonnie have been talking about the human attack. At some point, Isaac will get in trouble for something and overhear talk of it in the headmasters' office. Maybe ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Isaac Isaac smirked smugly, wings extending out in unison with his arms as he took a few steps forwards towards the girl. She continued to back away, muttering to her ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sure. Your character would need to something to piss him off xD He doesn't like being stood up to. ;)

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Any vamps wanna get in a fight with Isaac, in that case? ;)

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Isaac / Alan Is was not long after, that the three had set up the wire trap outside one of the first year classrooms. It consisted of a long piece ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Isaac / Alan Isaac O'Conner smirked as he slided down the school banister sideways, huge speckled wings slightly extended from the rips in his scuffy t shirt as she munched ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sure, Kat! Go ahead and throw a profile up. Anyone can feel free to start, though I may post later on. ;) -Moo

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    No more Alans, please. And thanks to everyone joining. :P Nick101, just a quick note. :P Alans are the fastest race in the house so would therefore have the fastest ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Isaac (Zac) O'Conner Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Alan Appearance: He is similar in appearance to his bird counterpart, the eagle owl. For a start, he is huge. Not ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Plot Deep within the countryside, a school called the House of Night resides. Within it's walls under the rule of an ancient Manticore, Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves and other creatures are ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Hey there, Moo here, dropping in for a review of your lovely beastie here. ;) I have to say, I love mythical creatures and you don't see that many of ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    Hey there, dropping in for a review. ;) I have to say, I LOVE birds of prey. You are so lucky to see a bald eagle in the flesh. :P ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Sorry, I haven't been well lately. I may get round to posting soon

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    I'm not really well at the moment, so apologies if I don't post :(

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Is muchly confused* :?

    Oct 22, 2009


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire