User avatar

Moo

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42

    Double post, sorry. :(

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42

    Kiara :D Thanks so much for the help, I'll be sure to go and fix those things up. One thing though; ...flinging the doors open dramatically with a tiney ring ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42

    A/N: This is a rewrite of something I did a long time ago. Nearly all of it had been cut out and only a few original elements remain. ;) On ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Cycle- Fireborn

    Hiya Sylver, you asked for help and here I am! This little piece caught my eye and I thought I'd take a look and try to help you out. :D ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    Darn you, UK postal system. *huffs and camps out at her letterbox, awaiting the journal* Dx -Moo

    May 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf

    Hi Cleeo, Thank you for your comment. :) I don't get what you mean by this though: I don't really know if the number of synonyms followed sonnet outlines The ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf

    Double post, somehow o.e Sorry, all.

    May 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf

    Sentinel of this hallowed ground Warn foolish men of a new-evil found Sleeping dormant in God-fearing men; A wolf that slumbers within his den. With a sleeping vengeance that will ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    Haha, I'm sorry that I don't have any constructive criticism for you, but this is awesome. It's so hilariously overdone and dramatic. ^^ Though NeoGirl has pointed out she didn't ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    Haha, I'm sorry that I don't have any constructive criticism for you, but this is awesome. It's so hilariously overdone and dramatic. ^^ Though NeoGirl has pointed out she didn't ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    Haha, I'm sorry that I don't have any constructive criticism for you, but this is awesome. It's so hilariously overdone and dramatic. ^^ Though NeoGirl has pointed out she didn't ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    This piece isn't written in prose, and therefore it is not a 'story' as such. Though you've already said this piece isn't poetry, I do think it would be better ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ravens call

    Hello Demoness, Moo here. :D I was walking through the alley, when I heard the ravens call a whisper in the air saying, “catch me before I fall” Okay, their ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: An Elephant

    Hey Jeth, I'm Moo, stopping by for a quick review of your elephants. :D Lmao! I love this little guy on the left. The 3D glasses totally make him as ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Moo here, dropping you a quick line about your piece of photography. :) I quite like it, the transition of the dark silhouettes of the trees to the light of ...

    May 24, 2010


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain