User avatar

Moo

  • Archive Re: The Six

    Aw nevermind. Scarlett can have the spot. :) -Moo

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    I'll take that last male spot! :D

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)

    I'm back as I promised! :D The normally starry skies over Moldova were unnaturally dark as the figures of two people walked along a seemingly invisible path. Okay, straight into ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Guys, so sorry but I can't post tonight. Vampire diaries is on so I have to get ready and sign off for the night. I'll post tomorrow. ;) )

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)

    Place holder for a review. Will return shortly. ;)

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42 (2/2)

    Part one

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    We're starting. :D Isaac - Ice - 12am - Empire State Building A shadow stretched across the walls as a man motioned through the gutted interior of what used to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Dramatic Structure: The Five Essential Parts of Fiction

    This was very helpful, thanks for sharing. :P Oh, just a question. Do you have any particular viewpoint on the portion of the novel that each section should take up? ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The End DT

    Thanks Kitty! :D I was thinking... If the Prof is starting up his own army so that he can claim power, the people who are against it could start up ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The End DT

    Here we can discuss plot lines, romances, stuff like that. Post away, have fun :D

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Oh, I forgot about that e.e Sorry Billy! Personally I think the power should have been yours... but if you're okay with using another then that's fine. Okay, we're waiting ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Tomorrow evening, I'll give you the go ahead when the time is right. Thanks for joining us Redsun :)

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    *Just a side note to all of you, (thanks for joining by the way. :D) Those who are for the professor: He is gathering an army of genetically modified soldiers. ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Background Story It's 2030, and the city of New York has dissolved into chaos. Now the world is but a ruined wasteland home to outlaws, bandits and other life threatening ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42

    Jai, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. They've really warmed me, I feel totally touched. ^^ No one has ever gave me such lovely compliments, and I really ...

    Jun 14, 2010


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex