User avatar

MonsieurRosseau

  • Writing Tips Re: Cliche Names..?

    The best way to get a good name is to search a list of appropriate names for the time/place/ethnicity of the character for something that sounds right. It helps to ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    Good job! Except one part were the Zombie Watch Committee guy answers the phone saying "Brains?" Wouldn't one be a bit suspicious? Strange way to awnser the phone i think ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    Thank you, Pippiedooda and Crazy Sock Lover (117) for your reviews. I feel informed. Just one question, though. The person looming in the pale hallway light was slightly odd. It ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Terry Pratchett Receives Knighthood

    I say, good show, old chap!

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Special Powers(Need ideas)

    He should have the ability to produce flowers out of midair, simply because it makes wooing people so much easier. Being able to turn ones body into water or stone ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    *this story has been deleted*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Pen is Retired

    Ah, two things popped out at me when I was reading it. In the last stanza, "worth" and "words" don't quite make a partial rhyme. It sounds off a bit. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Understanding Imaginairy Time

    It's useful in statistics and in quantum mechanics. What school do you go to that studies quantum physics in ninth grade?

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Earth Science

    This is an utter guess, but I'm thinking that anything that uses liquid water in below freezing temperatures would have trouble due to the freezing of the water.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire

    Firstly, I like the idea. It's very, well, vivid. The pyromaniac within me swoons. That said, I wish to ask a question. Hmm... The last stanza is a lot different ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She awaits

    Nice concept, by the by, but indeed the flow is slightly off. As you mentioned, the stanzas are rather inconsistent. Might I make a suggestion of how to make it ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain On Me

    Ah, most delicious. It's always nice to read a vignette like this. It's short, non-sequitur, and pleasant to read. I'd say it's the literary equivalent of a well-crafted icon. In ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -insert clever and witty title here-

    Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I feel as though my human need to be part of something is partially fulfilled. Hey there, I'm Zakku Alpha. :) Welcome to YWS. ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -insert clever and witty title here-

    Yes, well, here I am. I am currently feeling too lazy to write more.

    Feb 28, 2009


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy