User avatar

Monki

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Atmosphere In and Out

    Yay! First to comment. Good article. *wishes it were longer* This sounds exactly like me. I was like, 'Am I sure that I didn't write this?' But, apparently, you, Twit, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    Raze, awesome article. *raises the ROOF!* Lol. *also bookmarks for future resources* Thanks for writing it. *is glad to know that I'm not the only one who does stupid things, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Meep > True. I sort of forgot all about guys with long hair. (God, I love guys with long hair!) Anyways, you can always just carry the pen in your ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Seasons

    Erm, I don't exactly know what this is, but I have a feeling that you just posted it to get the points. Just an assumption. ;)

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Annoying Writing Quirks

    My advice is pretty much a mixture of everyone elses. I am EXACTLY like you. I can only write when I'm 'in the mood'. A while back, a very smart ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing two stories at once...

    Personally, I can only write one book at a time. (Believe me, I tried two, and it was bloody hell!) The only advice I can give you is to try ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    Gee, thanks for all of these guides Snoink! *bookmarks*

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Well, all I can say is that personally, I dwell on description. I know, really bad. I bet all of you are gasping right now. I know, I know. Bad ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I have a new favorite writing tip. Unfortunately, this ones only for the girls. Sorry, boys! Okay, so the tip for girls (with long hair--long enough to put in a ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupid Creative Writing Assignment--NEED TIPS!!!

    Nope. I keep bugging her about it though and she said because I keep bugging her she'll give them to us today.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupid Creative Writing Assignment--NEED TIPS!!!

    Snoink > Will do, Snoink! ;)

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupid Creative Writing Assignment--NEED TIPS!!!

    Kitty > Oh! I like a little of both! I favor description, but I almost like dialogue just as much. I will keep you all updated on my progress. (AND, ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupid Creative Writing Assignment--NEED TIPS!!!

    Yes, yes!--You're welcome! Lol. Do whatever you wish with it. I'll PM you as soon as I've scanned it in. ;)

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Agent or Publisher: who do I contact first?

    I suggest to you an agent. No, I have never been published and haven't ever attempted to get an agent, but that's because I'm not exactly done with my novel ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupid Creative Writing Assignment--NEED TIPS!!!

    Wow! You're going to be an English teacher--a very good one I'm sure! You're a very good writer. You'll be fab! Anyways... I could even scan it into my computer ...

    Jan 9, 2008


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner