User avatar

Monki

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    fed it 934 carrots, which made it...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    find out that I have a life expectancy of two hours, so I...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ... bit off my nose, so I...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    Beautiful! Not the best, but good for an amateur. I live in Florida. I take pictures at the beach (and of animals) all the time. *thinks about putting some up* ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Story Time

    It's... in the subject and topic description... But, it's Story Time by Edward Bloor.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Wow! Yours sounds like something about the Holocaust. In A Besieged City... Definitely sounds like a Holocaust book title to me. I'm actually currently reading a book about the Holocaust ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Story Time

    Is he a new author or what? Anyone read this book? I think it was spectacular. Okay, so I didn't think it was that good. It was well-written and a ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Teeya, and I am sort of the mother of my mother. :p Lol. Hilarious. Hope no one thinks I'm screwed up in the head. Lmao!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    I like these shots, but everyone knows that the moose is the best. Lol. (Seriously!)

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    Truthfully, I like it, but the bird looks kind of awkward. Like it's squished, or flat, or something.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    I wish you would've taken it from a different angle. I, too feel like I'm staring at a fishes butt. Lol. It's awkward. The angle ruins the picture... Tsk, tsk, ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    My favorite is number three, my least favorite is number five. Why? Because I don't know what I'm looking at!

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    My favorite is the first one. You should put it on and see if it wins avatar of the day! It's awesome. I know I'd use it.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Man, these are so cool! I've already commented on this, but it's just so cool. I think I'm gonna drop my (disposable) camera and see if it works...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    I agree with Maid_In_Demise. It also took me a second to make sure that these weren't actually pictures that were taken with a camera! Well done! Like someone said before, ...

    Jan 26, 2008


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles