User avatar

Monki

  • Randomosity Re: Inventive insults

    You little peanut-butter-loving potato eater!

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    O.0 Cat! You're like... a mini-me! Woah! Well, at least I think so... Ha ha. You look exactly like I did when I was thirteen! Wow, that is so cool! ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    lol. Witty. 9/10 *pokes siggy*

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Ha ha. xD Nice. 8/10

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for Kings of Leon and Johnny Cash. :) 1. Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman 2. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade 3. White and Nerdy - Weird ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 for Linkin Park and Pink Floyd. 1. Lullabies - All Time Low 2. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice 3. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down 4. Bliss ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD Jon. You're quite the handsome fellow, aren't you? lmao.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Ooh! 8/10 for 2, 3, 4, and 5. :) 1. Disturbia - Rihanna 2. Woah - We The Kings 3. About A Girl - The Academy Is... 4. Be Somebody ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9.45/10 for numbers 3, 4, and 5. 1. Someday - Nickelback 2. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback 3. Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday 4. Animals ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Ah! The Beach Boys! Now we have somethin'! 8/10, solely based on the Beach Boys. xD 1. After The Last Midtown Show - The Academy Is... 2. I'm Yours - ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    xD Never heard any of yours as well... 1. A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold 2. Rock Me Baby - B.B. King 3. By The Way - Hinder ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I'm bumping this just so that it doesn't die. Above this post is my actual post. ^ ^

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Need motivation to critique

    xD I'm in this particular phase myself as well. But I'm forcing myself to critique, actually. You know how a random piece shows up in the top, right-hand corner of ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD Thanks. lol. I have no idea how to make the pictures smaller, which is sad since I've been here for over a year now... I hate how close it ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Okay, well, I've been promising people that I'd post a few pics on here for once... xD So, here it is. Supply and demand. Supply and demand. Okay, with this ...

    Jan 5, 2009


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy