User avatar

Monki

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    :] Thanks. You are absolutely adorable in both pictures! But you should post a recent one!

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Aw! Cute! 9/10

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 :] Pretty.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Erm... 2/10. Sorry. Anime/manga annoys me.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    I've so been crushing on John Travolta ever since I saw the movie, Grease. But he's so... old now. And he has... man boobs. xD Had to say it. Seriously, ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw! Jon! You're an Aeropostale kinda' guy! Yay! :) (I

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well, I'm going to interrupt this debate with one of my... less than gorgeous photos. Yes. Okay, I'd like to make you all aware that it is 4:15AM, and I've ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Blog Transparency Question

    Yeah, so I need some help. I've seen on peoples' blogs where they don't really have a color for their blog post background, it's like, transparent, so you can see ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hm... 4/10 for M.I.A. 1. Summer Love - Justin Timberlake 2. Citizens/Soldiers - 3 Doors Down 3. So Damn Clever - Plain White T's 4. Burn It To The Ground ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Eh... 7/10. :] And thanks, OE. :}

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Ick. 2/10 I hate anime/whatever that is called.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Telling vs. Showing?

    I agree. Sometimes, I get sick of being told: "Remember: Don't tell us, show us!" *gasp!* I mean, obviously there should be some showing being done, but telling is just ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    2/10 for the Beatles. :} 1. Like This - Mims 2. Shoulda - Hinder 3. Kountry Gentlemen - Family Force 5 4. She Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd 5. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Oof... Well, you get 2/10 for the Beatles. :} 1. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy 2. Circus - Britney Spears (Don't judge!) 3. Hands Held High - ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: New avvie!

    xD I love you. (Anti-Twilighter, ftw.)

    Feb 10, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom