User avatar

Monki

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    She sat upon a mighty, noble steed. She looked as though she hadn't slept for years. Her name was Katia Gabriella Lineberger. Katia was the queen of Penbroke. She had ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found this site by googling, 'Young Writers Clubs'. And I fell in :smt055 with this site EVER since!

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats a good length for a chapter?

    Truthfully, my opinion on chapters are this : If a chapter is short, it is short. Just so you know that if you wish for that chapter to be long, ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    The best writing tip I have ever recieved would have to be : 'Base your characters on friends, and even family.' It's so humorous because you get to see the ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    Well, thank you. :) Hopefully I can just assume that it just gets simpler to comprehend. Again, thank you!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I am actually only on page 37, but I find it quite hard to comprehend it. I must read and re-read some paragraphs. It's understandable at some points, but then ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I didn't cry on the outside, because my best friend was reading over my shoulder. But I was sobbing quietly and she sort of heard me, so she came over ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I have read InkHeart, InkSpell, Dragon Rider, and the Thief Lord, all of which are by Cornelia Funke. And I just wanted to add my input into your conversation. And ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya! My name's Monki! Check out my profile and if you like, contact me and we can chat! Just thought I'd introduce myself! 8)

    Nov 29, 2007


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor