User avatar

Monki

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    fed it 934 carrots, which made it...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Thanks guys! Lmao. Never really thought of myself as... pretty. But, I'll take it! The necklace is just an old family heirloom. It's a ring. Here's a picture of it. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    idiots

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    find out that I have a life expectancy of two hours, so I...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    stupid

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Personally, I love romance. Most people wouldn't think that I would like romance, but I do.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critic

    I'd just like you to review my latest novel Gay is My Ex . Pea and Carrots (Please and Thank You)!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage

    Interesting article(s). I've been using them actually. Thanks for writing them. They're very helpful.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I don't have writer's block. I've just come to see some poor saps moan and groan about theirs. I know. I'm mean. Get used to it. Lmao.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ... bit off my nose, so I...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    My best friend's brother is in college. One time, he went to this party and there was a drunk gay guy there and Sarah's brother was drunk and so the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Salem Witch Trails

    Ooh! I learned about these at the beginning of this year (eighth grade advanced)! But, I'd be of no help to you because I didn't pay attention to the movie ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I normally take my journal with me everywhere, and then when I get home, I get on my laptop and update my story on there as well.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back!

    *le gasp!* Well then, welcome back! See you around!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Problems With The Chat Room

    Okee dokee then. I haven't really noticed anything either. I got logged out once for no reason, but that was it. But, if the change will be for the better, ...

    Mar 16, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci