User avatar

Moneypwnzb

  • Writers Corner Re: Opinions

    Okay so recently I hit the wall we can writer's block, but last night I did the impossible and got through it. The only idea that came to my head ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Business names?

    Okay, thanks! It's just always bothered me because I was never sure a out it! I thought there could be legal proceedings over it, but then I would second gues ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Business names?

    Okay, so when writing something one wishes to publish someday without being sued, how does one go about using store/brand names? Like for instance, if I wanted to write a ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Getting Motivated?

    Tenyo, thank you so much! It's nice to know that I'm not just some lone wanderer, lost in the unknown that I call my creativity! I think my issue was ...

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Getting Motivated?

    Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else had issues getting motivated, when it came to writing, or any other activity. I find that lately when I go to write, ...

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing more than one thing at once?

    That's how I am pretty much! I just find it easier to write more than one thin at once, so I don't lose perspective and end up hating my writings, ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing more than one thing at once?

    Hi, so basically I enjoy writing novels, though I've never finished one, I always found it easier to write two or three things at once, all about different topics, and ...

    Dec 11, 2013


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time