User avatar

Monakeya

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Loser Girl (life sucks)

    I kknow i mispelled some stuff and the story is conusing i'll continue it.

    May 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Am i fine in my suffering?

    good job actually this could be a really goood song i would listen to it on the radio on the time and i really love the ending: I'll never be ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blood, Water and Tears

    this is a power =ful poem don't listen to the other reviewers they don't know what thir talking about don't change a thing here please it's perfect the way it ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pat

    I love this story great use of writing

    Apr 15, 2009


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky