User avatar

Monakeya

  • Other Poetry Re: Blood, Water and Tears

    this is a power =ful poem don't listen to the other reviewers they don't know what thir talking about don't change a thing here please it's perfect the way it ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to a Ball of String

    It's a cute poem I like it and I want a cat too but that this should be in the lyric poetry section but above all it's actually good i"ll ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Do I love him?

    Do I love I don't know He doesn't act like i should show Him the love I show He sits with me at lunch one day He ignores me the ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Sylvy's troubles scenes 1-4

    OMG tat makes me cry and very greatful that my mom doesn't abuse me wow i hope you continue it misfit-writer it's me from french clubur play is super good ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pat

    I like your writing the type of writing where two bFFs fall inlove and turn into bf gf i love those kind of stories the beginnaing was great especially tat ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pat

    I love this story great use of writing

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bully Blues

    The word coming out of his mouth are rough He thinks he's so tough I kick and punch try to fight his words but it doesn't work To me he's ...

    Apr 15, 2009


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig