User avatar

Mom

Procrastinating...

  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online [DT]

    Oh no, not another seemingly amazing SB I missed out on! TnT I was really excited to join this too.

    Oct 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT

    I would if I knew how, @CandyWizard ;w; Me too!

    Sep 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT

    @Sagitta if you look to the right, there's a "create new character" link; click that, and make sure you copy what is under "character template". @CandyWizard no you don't need ...

    Sep 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT

    @CandyWizard picture/appearance discription mandatory!! pls and thank you

    Sep 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    yeah, that's what i mean. will it ever? @AriaAdams

    Sep 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT

    Hello, everyone!

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes

    Screaming. Fire. Blood. That is all the Red dragon brings. That is what the dragon, the dragon that should have been killed a decade ago, brings. And because of this ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    dead sb?

    Sep 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    is there any order/turn system in replying?

    Aug 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    Desert, but if that fills up then the prison center. @Alvarin

    Aug 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    By the way, are the characters in prison uniforms? (In the picture for my character's appearance I left her clothes-less because I did not know the attire). Well, she has ...

    Aug 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Kissed Goodbye, DT

    This Storybook intrigues me greatly, I think its very original! I'm going to submit a character in a few minutes, and may I request the Healing kiss? Also, I'd like ...

    Aug 5, 2015


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard