-
Re: Aftermath DT
@TheFantasy14 Ok thanks! Yeah he should be able to! I have to leave since I'm at school but I got half of my submission done; I'll finish when i get ...
May 16, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
@TheFantasy14 So I saw the minimum age was 15, but I was wondering if I could use my youngest character, who is about 12?
May 16, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Ahh yay! Alright I'll try to whip up a character submission now!
May 16, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Damn, did I miss my chance to join?
May 16, 2016 -
Re: The Six of Us DT
opposite persona is MEIN
Dec 13, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
@Sagitta that's alright! sorry we have to see you go :(
Dec 9, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
Oh my god I am so sorry, everyone! I totally got wrapped up in other things! I'll try to squeeze in the first post today. I was thinking of some ...
Dec 8, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
Yep, it should be posted today or tomorrow.
Nov 9, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
@backroadstraveler yeah that'll do! @Sagitta please include your character's class
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
Okay, so if @Rurouni @backroadstraveler and @Chaser could make sure they put their character's Class somewhere in their profile, I think we could actually start this thing xD Do you ...
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
@Chaser great! Just submit your character and I'll look over it!
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
@backroadstravel of course! Just copy and paste the character template, submit and I'll view over it! @Reneia I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe next time!
Nov 2, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
@Reneia of course! Just make sure you follow the rules for character submission!
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
OK so this SB needs to get going I swear. @Sagitta you never submitted a character!!
Oct 29, 2015 -
Re: And Yet the Dragon Still Breathes DT
tysm @Omni !!
Oct 29, 2015
