-
Re: How to write a great hook?
as stated in the title, I need some help. I just can not write down that first sentence!
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: Evil robots! Pew pew pew!
I would love for someone to help me right now. The story goes: Man builds self aware robot. Then robots take over and try to "improve" humanity by turning them ...
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: Have a Story but Need a Buddy?
Hoping to come across a beta reader/editor. (Currently have three stories in need of them) S.HELL: Sci-fi, Horror. To escape from zombies you must board a nazi spaceship. 18+ Gore ...
Jul 29, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
i have to quit the sb. too much family drama i cant deal with distractions, im sorry!!
Jul 25, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
yep sounds good. might have to postpone my responses though, it's my last day of school, and i have to go a funeral tomorrow, then the 28th through the 2nd ...
Jun 20, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
@Sevro maybe di could join up as well, by starting a car near the highway? la and vegas aren't too far away. @thefantasy14 alright, that's fine
Jun 15, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Alright, well would Gi or Jae disguise a camp to avoid dangerous survivors?
Jun 14, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
So I'm assuming no one wants to join up our characters. I'll write it as a bear then.
Jun 13, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Uh, sure.
Jun 8, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Sorry for the short submission, but it was the best I could cook up for it to feel like it had decent pacing. I left the "I heard a rustle ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath
DIANNE, LA I wonder if my parents are dead. I don't really care. Honestly, i'm surprised zombies haven't come around this craphole of a world, what with Armageddon starting; the ...
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
I have today totally to myself, so I will try my best to write later today.
Jun 3, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Also, I think i'm going to swap characters, if that's alright? I'd rather flesh out Dianne than Taj
May 26, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Yep, I should be posting mine either today, tomorrow or monday since those are my days off.
May 26, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
All done! And alright, sounds good
May 17, 2016
