User avatar

Mom

Procrastinating...

  • Research Archives Re: How to write a great hook?

    as stated in the title, I need some help. I just can not write down that first sentence!

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Evil robots! Pew pew pew!

    I would love for someone to help me right now. The story goes: Man builds self aware robot. Then robots take over and try to "improve" humanity by turning them ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Have a Story but Need a Buddy?

    Hoping to come across a beta reader/editor. (Currently have three stories in need of them) S.HELL: Sci-fi, Horror. To escape from zombies you must board a nazi spaceship. 18+ Gore ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    i have to quit the sb. too much family drama i cant deal with distractions, im sorry!!

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    yep sounds good. might have to postpone my responses though, it's my last day of school, and i have to go a funeral tomorrow, then the 28th through the 2nd ...

    Jun 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @Sevro maybe di could join up as well, by starting a car near the highway? la and vegas aren't too far away. @thefantasy14 alright, that's fine

    Jun 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Alright, well would Gi or Jae disguise a camp to avoid dangerous survivors?

    Jun 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    So I'm assuming no one wants to join up our characters. I'll write it as a bear then.

    Jun 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Uh, sure.

    Jun 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Sorry for the short submission, but it was the best I could cook up for it to feel like it had decent pacing. I left the "I heard a rustle ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    DIANNE, LA I wonder if my parents are dead. I don't really care. Honestly, i'm surprised zombies haven't come around this craphole of a world, what with Armageddon starting; the ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    I have today totally to myself, so I will try my best to write later today.

    Jun 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Also, I think i'm going to swap characters, if that's alright? I'd rather flesh out Dianne than Taj

    May 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Yep, I should be posting mine either today, tomorrow or monday since those are my days off.

    May 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    All done! And alright, sounds good

    May 17, 2016


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria