User avatar

Miyakko

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diary

    Hi Calligraphy, I thought it was a pretty good poem! I like the concept of it. I liked how you described the whole lead-up to when you're about to begin ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only Then Did I Come to You

    Hey CreativeFreak, This was pretty good. The story was clear to understand, and the words had a nice flow to them. It was also a pretty sad poem, with the ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Reflection In My Dreams

    Hi KAH! I thought it was a good poem. Nice and short which I didn't mind. But I think this poem could be so much more. There wasn't a lot ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Have My Reasons

    Hiya Persephoneia! :) For some really weird reason, I enjoyed this poem! It was cute and I loved the whole description of the old man. I also loved the imagery ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly Tiger

    Hey Yuri! :) I really like this! Yeah, it could be a bit more symmetrical but its still pretty good! I love the idea of clashing two creatures together, it ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Here it comes again

    Hi there RhaniGrace! I see you're a New Member to YWS. Welcome! If you have something to ask, come and ask me, I'll be happy to help! This is also ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What they are

    Hi ROC! :D Not really sure what to say about this one. I like your other pieces better. This had a good sense of rhythm though, and I quite liked ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaves

    Hiya PinkShearwater! :D For a second attempt at poetry, this was really good! Don't shy away from poetry too much, you've got potential for it. I really liked the concept ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Could You?

    Hi kikialicia31, This is my first time reviewing your work, so I'll try to be nice! :) Well done! I thought the whole concept of the poem was good. Repitition ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Secrets

    Hi KAH! Pretty good poem. Had a nice flow and I liked the concept of it. But I think it would be better if it didn't rhyme. I'd like it ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Veiled Shell

    Hey ROC, I'm in two minds about this one. I like it more than I don't which is the good thing. It had really good imagery and I liked the ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tripping In Our Hearts

    Hi KAH! Really lovely poem! I felt as if the poem came from somewhere deep inside you, and that not everything was false, some parts felt true. The topic of ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bluebird

    Hiya Snoink! What a beautiful little poem! I really enjoyed and savoured every word of it! You described the bluebird perfectly in the first stanza or two, and didn't spend ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Left Wing

    Hey Yuri, I really loved this poem. It flowed nicely, probably because of the rhyming scheme. I really liked the rhyming in this. But maybe change the word "adhere" to ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemyst

    Apple, in response to your comment, they are making the Alchemyst into a movie. It is set to be released by 2012. Some people have started calling it the next ...

    Sep 27, 2010


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby