User avatar

Misty

  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey there! Welcomewelcomewelcome. Check out the writing tips areas first, and then start reviewing some stuff and reading some of the reviews, particularly by people like Snoink, Claudette, kitty15 an

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lots Of Names Deleted: DO NOT PANIC

    Wow. Spectacular, keep up the hot job... I didn't know such a thing even existed. :P

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Points Policy To Begin August 7th

    :P Okay! Sounds sweet.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    haha...I think I read something of yours. A poem, perhaps? Idk...I'll have to go check it out now. As far as your writing strategies go...Brilliant! I would do that too, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    wowsers, I'll definitely remember to do that.:P

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm way over my head

    welcome and we're thrilled to have you here!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey and welcome! I'm Misty, I'm new here too! ttyl!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    I'm Shoalwater Bay. It's a coastal tribe. Thanks for the welcome!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Yeah, I'm native american, and my mom thought that was a cool native name without being too...abnormal. I love it too. It's cause she heard the name Misty at a ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    For the record, I'm Misty, *but I go by my first and middle name* I'm fifteen years old and...I live in the state of Washington. I've been seriously writing for ...

    Jan 17, 2005


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn