User avatar

Misty

  • Media Reviews Re: You Are A Dog.

    awwww....that's sweet. Although a book with no plot is questionable. but still sweet!

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    Meh, I'll take a stab at it. The thing is that it's hard to define. (And I'm no use at these things, so don't quote my guess). If it's contemporary, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    That book was fantastic. Read it w/ the whole series in 10th grade.

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    HAHA. Ari--I remember saying to Sam, "DAMN! Books these days NEVER have enough sex in them!!!" And she suggested The Red Tent. haha. I thought it was good,a ctually. The ...

    May 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    it was a bit smallish and hard to see but it was still really cool and it must've been fun to make!

    Mar 10, 2006


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus