User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    ok. this is starting to get a bit intense. For me. Bobo-don't hurt yourself. Not a good habit to get into.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    The ones that always wear designer clothes and point at you and stare when you wear the same jacket two days in a row. You know, the ones who wear ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Wow. I've never felt that way-I mean, I used to hate myself like hell. I actually thought (or had it brainwashed into me through consistant ridicule from my peers) that ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I don't know how old this thread is, but I'm going to post anyway. For people who have done that sort of thing-at least in my personal experience, it's not ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    thinking about my latest novel and all of the philisophical messeges behind each character, what they are representagious of and how I want this novel to be portrayed. To help ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Okay, I have to get this off of my chest: Bobo, I think you said that Judas might have been forgiven/repented we don't know? But Jesus said something in the ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    omg that is horrible! I just found out on this forum-I should watch the news more often.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Nasty, dried sweat from Volleyball camp (jk) 2. Star Wars (hayden christensen is beautiful. 3. ermmmm

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    hmmm... 1. Star Wars (because Hayden Christensen is beautiful) 2. My sick, sick novel (FIND IT IN ACTION/ADVENTURE SECTION) 3. Volleyball, considering that I had seven hours of it at ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If I, would you?

    nah. I know enough about grammar and creative writing-I specialize in both. But I urge you to continue-and I would definately pick it up off the shelf and leaf through ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    please do. And look over my story--in action/adventure. But it is a lil gross though, just warning

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    Ok, here's an idea: We can advertise our stories/poems/etc. here, so that people know they're here and get interested. (Besides, I'm sick of plugging people's pm's, much easier to just ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    *snickers at Sam* lol (I mean, LAUGH OUT LOUD) Sam you are so awesome. I GOTTA read your story. (Why haven't I read it? I read the 228 Difference. But ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID I AM!!!!!!! I just posted a thread on RK that asked if I was allowed to post my stuff about pedifile and ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Okay...then the media basically tarnished his entire career. Nice going. I don't even know what to think of this, I guess I'm glad he got let off but the question ...

    Jun 14, 2005


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25