User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    you know everything, don't you? that's not the kind of chemichal imbalace i meant. I mean one that directly relates to having gotten spanked as a kid.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    hehe.... It's all sam's fault, she got me started loving hot guys with sk8er hair and personal style is a weird mix between punk and prep....but *salivates* oh for a ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *laughs hysterically* YESSSSS!!!!! *starts dancing crazily amid machine gun pellets, sends punch bowl flying*

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Hmm.. this forum strikes a chord with me because I was spanked as a kid and it definately did NOT work for me. Although I grew up as a good ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favorite Character: Draco...come on, he's just so loveable nowadays Favorite book: 4 or 6. probably 4 most likely to die: um...draco for sure i think. That would be wonderfully tragic

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    AHGH. yeah...Let me fill you in on the "Jacob" situation. At first I thought he was really cool and I liked him. But then his phone calls started getting more...shall ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    in my experience it did. Sorry to say, you guys are right. didn't realize that until you pointed it out though. Good to know.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    meh. a black star wars t-shirt from disney world, over a long sleevd white mesh shirt vintage wash jeans black etnies with a blue E. and white socks

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    i disagree with your theory. i think dumbledore was pleading with snape NOT to kill him. And I didn't want Draco to have to either. i love draco. my friend ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    i thought i posted this in debate. oh well. yeah. i love malfoy....i cried when he was crying in the bathroom.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Seriously, isn't harry potter awesome? For a serious discussion, though, how do you guys think she did it? Made us fall in love with a character she taught us to ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    *SPOILER WARNING* I was so interested in the character Draco Malfoy in this book. I love the extreme character development from start to finish. Like, now he starts panicking and ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    SATURDAY!!!!! OH NO! I THOUGHT IT WAS TODAY I scheduled a trip into spokane and I'll prolly have to leave the mall at eleven pm, but the party is at ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Ah, Sam. I didn't know my comment offended you so much you almost cried...geez. "Yeah, I am totally against the goth and lesbien culture. I'm a Christian, and the lesbien ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Ty, quai

    Jul 10, 2005


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen