User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Gosh I don't know. He doesn't have enough females. And yet, for generations, dating way back, people have been afraid of books. They ban Harry Potter novels in some schools. ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    meh. I found a subject-psychological disorders. The problem is, while researching, I found that I show signs of having an unusual amount of psychological disorders. Particularly Historial Personality

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I don't like the options either, I loved Harry w. ginny while it lasted. The movie'll be AMAZING i'm sure

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    meh. As per sam's suggestion, I'm doing it. I need something to challenge me, otherwise i'll never write, I'll just sit around on MSN or watching TV...lol

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *awwww...* you guys are sweet. :)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    AHHH! *mutters* pic looks much better sideways ah well

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rita-Rant

    heheh. Interesting essay.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I have green eyes and I look hot in eyeliner...jk, jk.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I love labels too. It makes life more...fun. But I went to a tiny school of 100 kids where there weren't really labels. So now I'm more out in the ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Actually, it's rated XXX because I was in a comical mood at the time...and it thoroughly amused me.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    *frowns* you have to look at it from the point of view of the Germans. Did they really have a choice? Wasn't it, to a great extent, brainwashing? Yeah, it ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    hmm...no. I just want to kill the person that said they hate emo...deadbeats

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Yes..well, I'm emo. And l love it. I'm not the particular "woe is me" as you would word it, I dress that way because I like it. Band shirts and ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    whoever said guys don't appreciate the effect eyeliner has on girls is RIIIIIIIGht...who said that she met a guy in eyeliner w/ soft, soft hair? I WANT HIM. my school ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    "wow, your definition of sucessfull sucks. and is wrong. and by the way, green day sucks more balls than a two dollar whore now. Franz Ferdinand has ONE good song. ...

    Sep 6, 2005


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)