User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Hey, Qi, I'm got female power for you. "Hey, I'm going to go get seventeen plastic surgeries, reduce my stomach to almost nothing and my boobs to grotesquely large lumps, ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Psychology of the Self

    *blinks* Brad, you're deep... I'm thinking, from what I got out of that, that my "self" is who I really am. But when I'm at the mall and I'm meeting ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    Hmmm. I actually think that you dress in the way that you want to be viewed, and that most people are quote "conforming non-conformists". I think people judge these groups ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    *blinks* that would be a negative...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    *rereads Crysi's post* Hah, Crysi, I got kicked off of that same writing site, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Note to self-never give alleged "Best friend" password to ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    :P I agree with you Emma. In a way. But in another way the Mods are right, it can't become hell like a lot of other writing Qi's bark really ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil School...

    *smirks* hey ladydark I'm sorry that your thing went badly. I think it sucked if it got rigged. Go Navy. Woo. *waves flag*...I have a friend in the marines...Qi do ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If you are one of the following click here...CRITS DONE

    hehe. You can crit my stuff if it makes you happy. I currently have two parts of my story "piecing it togther" in other fiction.

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    *feels remedial and unimportant* ....*sob*

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    hmmm...I'm really late on posting on this but I have no problem with victoria's secret. Their makeup is the best to be had, their lotions rock and they inspire women ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    awwwww...I'm sorry! *hugs you* I bet you deserved first prize...*feels bad for you*

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    i'll rant with you, I've been around awhile...I just prefer to browse and look at things rather than comment. :P

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I can't as I'm an outcast...I have an intimate circle of friends, within a group of two circles of intimate friends in my class. Neither group is considered "outcast" although ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    LOL! I am a DITZ. I thought this thing said, "Veritaserum, veritaserum, and meat eating," and I was thinking, "What does meat eating have to do with Harry Potter?" Erm...I ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I started four days late, and, being the fifth, I have only 2,670 words. Pathetic. I don't even know what to write about. Good advice, btw, Eleore, I will do ...

    Nov 5, 2005


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson