-
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
Crysi---LOL! I love redheads, I've always wanted to be one I just don't think I could pull it off. Anyway I probably should have put this in randomness. And you're ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: What are you Wearing?
Wow. Talk about adorable. I'll hae to write that one down so next time I go shopping...yeah...TBR....MMHMM.....nice. :P BR
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: What are you Wearing?
This is actually for a survey I've been working on since...forever. So what are you wearing? Me? AE jeans Green Day Kerplunk t-shirt white blazer red converse
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
:P not sweating it. Brunettes are far more fabulous.
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
:) not trying to start (or finish) anything. Although I did feel like he made a few personal attacks. :P
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Panic! At The Disco
I like, "I write sings, not tragedies" and the music video for it is freaking amazing! If I wasn't brokebrokebroke, and if my ipod hadn't gotten jacked I would definitely ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
hhahaah. I think we all read georgia. :P
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
Get off the damn computer and actually go exercise. Not only is it more healthy, but it makes you that much closer to your goal being 'good-looking'. Hey Blue, for ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department
I am, as they say, about as subtle as a flying brick. And people who wear their hearts as the main accessory tend to get them broken more easily. So ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Best Movie of 2005
I am the only person I know who thought Narnia sucked out loud. I mean it was a kid movie. I actually liked Harry Potter more than Star Wars but ...
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
Emo rocks. Jennafina-GREEN DAY IS NOT F-CKING POP!!!! I HATE people who say that. They are PUNK/ROCK!!! I wrote a poem about that... You can be political and emo. After ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
By wearing a GReen Day shirt, a commercialised product that makes a band money and contributes to capitalism and the "corporation" you are essentially not punk, and are conforming simply ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
nah, you guys have good points. The stats are sickening. All the more reason for women to protect themselves. Yeah, I've seen the same stats on posters-at least, one in ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
good point. :P But I stand by my opinions.
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
oh yeah-Gal, rape is partially the victim's fault. Not completely, but partially. She (or he) got herself into a position that she could be raped (in most circumstances the girl ...
Dec 19, 2005
