User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I am NOT a riddle person! Honestly, the "Johnny's mother had three children" baffled me! I almost said, JUNE. sheesh...explains why I suck at algebra...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Um...

    Aw, come on guys. Just ONE person crit my story. Please? Just one? or maybe two...I love my story (in an obsessed, infatuated way) and I want you guys to ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    I'm really curious who you are too!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    I really like Ashlee Simpson! She's really cool and I like her stuff. I think the petition is retarded. She can do whatever she wants. Geez!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    hope this works. this is my new Avatar, she looks just like me, same haircut and everything...with more dramatic eyebrows and my eyes are green. But cool, huh?

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    Does anyone here use music to get them into the writing mood? I do sometimes. I know what songs trigger my writing impulses. For instance, A** like that always makes ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    yeah they kinda hate me at TYWC too, because I always turned stories into RPG's, lol. They're still talking about that, and I haven't been on since this summer! I ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I kind of agree with you guys, but stories seem to come to me the way poetry does. Only the first three or four chapters, though. Then I have to ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    I just got kicked off. It SUCKED because I really liked that webiste! And now they're pretty mad at me so I'm staying away...this site is awesome though. I like ...

    Jan 17, 2005


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver