User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    thought I posted this already....oh well hey might as well, right? it's not like we'll ever meet 1. Little House on the Prairie. (makes me happy. watch it every day ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Misty Lynn :D :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    It's not like I know any of you, and my friends will NEVER find this, so we might as well put our stuff on here...i.e. My Odd Obsessions #1. Watching ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    that's pretty cool. :D Your avatar is attractive.

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    actually they let me back on, but I'm sort of still mad at that site.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I've never done either, but I'm only fifteen, there's time. I'll probably be a party girl in college since I'm so sheltered right now. Not smoking though, cuz I'l allergic ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Yeah I'm REALLY scared of mirrors in the dark. My imagination insists that there is a ghost behind the mirror about to reach out a long, pasty white arm and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I've been banned from that sight since July...I think every1 just hated me. I was a little bit more immature back them. *sighs* Yeah but this site is way better! ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    4. Circle by Plus One 5. Forever by Plus One 6. On Fire by Switchfoot 1. True by Ryan Cabrera ooh la...that's exactly like me! those are some of my ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    I'm...sick...really sick. Like almost throwing up sick. You're lucky you're on the other side of the comp because it's definately contagoius...been around my whole school about three times. oh shoot. ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    it is REALLY sad. And besides, I think both Ashlee Simpson AND Hilary Duff rock...I have all three of the them...and I like them...and they make me happy.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Pera is...oh dear...Pera is a stranger which makes him/her mysterious...yeah, mysterious.

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Letter to a Dead Man

    well to answer your poll *I hate polls* it's not deep. Like sam said, it needs some spice. I didn't feel anything as I read it, just, "wow, another...weird poem." ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    yeah their new one isn't all that grea.t I was disappointed. a lil bit. Like song #2, #7 though

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    um...like half of these posts aren't showing up on my comp, but I think Incandescense was the last to post, right? kay I hope so. Incandescense has an extensively wide ...

    Jan 20, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda