-
Re: GRAND RE-OPENING!
Hehe. My parents left for the weekend, leaving me with the internet all to my little old selfy. I'll be here the whoooole time. YESSSSS!!!! It'll be practically worth the ...
Aug 4, 2006 -
Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0
PERFECTOMUNDO, is all I can say. I guess. :P I do miss Featured Story, though.
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: And... We're Back!
yay. *waves flag* I missed it. It's different now. But good. V. good. :)
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Co-authors, Writing Buddies, Fellow Arists-Whatever You Will
Misty Ellingburg I write: Human dramas, realistic fiction, etc.
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Sam told me. Repeatedly. As did J.Wilder. We're the old RK posse...luckily Sam found this place and we were all TAKEN OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!!
Apr 14, 2006 -
Re: YWS infringes on your RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!
Infringes on rights to free speech? Ask us Real Kids veterans, who had to live under the dictator arm of deborah morris. I got banned there for something I DIDN'T ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: Myspace?
I just got a new myspace and its AWESOME!!! ... of course I have no clue whatsoever how it works. But anyway if you want to check it out or ...
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
Lol. At least we got Nate a fab new avvie...
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: There's something fishy in YWS
You know, that little chimp with the sticky-out tongue is vair vair attractive. *winks* COOKIES?!?!? WHERE! (Oh well, WE HAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!)
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: Which template do you like?
I'm using the gray..lol it just looks best to me
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: Why I Love This Weekend
:P I saw Ice Age 2 and it was GREAt. I love jogging, yeah that's why I'm excited for this too. YAY
Apr 1, 2006 -
Re: Paste
erm...okay Michael says: then what do u want "I'll hold him, you can beat him." says: you to care "I'll hold him, you can beat him." says: and really care, ...
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: What are you Wearing?
oi...that sounds great
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?
WHY!!!!!????
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: Man Sues Himself For Car Damage!?
ppppffffffffft. that's freaking hilarious.
Mar 17, 2006
