User avatar

Misty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid. that's really mean. I think you're a really nice person, they type I would want for a friend, but still, calling my inner feelings stupid is like, ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Midnight, I agree with you thoroughly, and I think that Brad did deserve that so no need to apologize. It makes me ache inside, too, especially when the death sentence ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    oh, you guys. Life is to be valued of course, but come on, it's JUST a cat. And anyway like you said he was drunk, and....well I'm allergic to cats ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    death is just so...permenant. i don't think human beings have the right to take life from someone, no matter what they did. besides that, sometimes criminals can be rehabilitated. so, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I actually weigh 118 now, and it feels pretty good. Better than before at least. But now when I eat I almost like, puke. Right now I just ate a ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    hey dreaming mouse. I guess I really DO have your same avatar. I'll change it if you want me to. Anyway, I don't think it was anything NEAR murder! Like, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    you are very sarcastic. :roll: funny, though.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    I am SO obsessed! doesn't eVERYONE love star wars? I totally flipped out in the movie theatre when I saw the poster for episode iii! Also, it comes out may ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!

    weird but sweet. I wrote one that was weird like that, too.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I actually am nervous about any part of my body hanging over the bed when I sleep. I used to be so afraid that something under the bed would grab ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    QuiGuaiGonFu, how did you know what Galatea says?

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    and yes, the girls at my school are pretty thin (mostly) and those who aren't 120 and under think they're huge, and they do point out others fat, and their ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    you guys are wrong!!!!!!!! SO TOTALLY WRONG! I dunno why but that "inspiring speech" almost made me cry. I'm 5'2 and ALMOST 120, and I've been dieting for WEEKS! And ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    okay. Sorry. Common slang at my school. If we called someone who's mentally challenged r******* then it would be considered REALLY offensive. So basically since it's not politically correct it's ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    that's really r*******. I'm a complete prep/girly girl, but I DO complain of boredom. And I do like to be alone sometimes, but EVERYONE needs privacy. that's really funny. and ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird