User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)

    brad and sam :D

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Z you're really funny and sarcastic..."I like chicken..." haha. you're too sweet to leave...even if you do have incredible opinions that get blown out of proportion. :D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    well, I am flattered. "ZZAP, not another post attempting to increase your stature with the ladies on the board" yes, it did increase his stature with me. it was sweet, ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

    no, I think he's staying cuz he posted that awesome poem! :D:D:D

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: SAM!

    I'm kinda worried about Erin, she said she was depressed and stuff, and she quit our co-write. But she says she still goes to her web-site, so I'm gonna try ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    role model. brilliant role model. :D I hate it when people say what a sucky country america is, because we've got it better than any1 in the world.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    oh...well, you should try to make yourself. Just like, salads. Those never make you sick. And lots of colorful vegetables. if you do that, you won't have to eat meat. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    good, glad to hear it. don't call me dear. especially since you called me a f****** creep when I called you dear.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    First off, I love you. lol! Secondly...Why aren't you a vegetarian? You seem to hold animal life in a very high regard, but what make makes the creatures who are ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    sam is really funny, and she's a good friend.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    you're right, you did go overboard with the whole "life" thing. because you suggested that a human life is fair substitute for a cat's. consider if that was your brother ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    I'm sorry, I guess I am very insensitive. poor cat...:(

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Corporal Punishment

    you have a good point, I guess, and you're right. :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Corporal Punishment

    never. never never never. that can scar someone for life. i don't care if it's biblical or not...no, not in a million years...god i can't even stand thinking about it ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    i feel really mean now. i wish i agreed with you guys so i wouldn't sound like such a b**ch, but i don't. :( sorry.

    Feb 6, 2005


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats