User avatar

Misty

  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    Haha lol. The superman thing is funny...but the one I can barely believe (although I do, I've heard it before) is the "rule of thumb." That is complete b******t. And ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    i thought Anakin's change to the dark side was stunningly well done. I especially liked the scene right after Anakin cuts off Mace Windu's saber arm, where he's renamed. His ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I've seen it 3 times now...I bawl every time. It's really that sad for me. The second time was almost the worst because I knew it was coming so I ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    !!!! Please tell me I'm not the only star wars fan(atic) on here. I'm really excited. I couldn't see the midnight showing but I'll be going tonight at 7:00! I'm ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: SWEET SIXTEEN!

    ...and never been kissed. No not really. but it's my birthday! And I'm going to a HUGE dance tonight at my school. I'm gonna pretend like it's my special birthday ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I don't know how to do this but if someonte tells me I'll post some pics

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada is awesome...he's going to get me a passport to the Kingdom of Light (I hope!)

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    added u all. Mine is

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    I wouldn't do it. My uncle has connections with a publisher that's FOR SURE, so why would I risk anything less than actual publishing. Plus, I wouldn't sell my writing ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    red is best. but they all taste the same :D :D :D

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    yeah, writer-X, thanks a lot. HAhahahahahahahahaha....that seriously cracked me up. Any of my friends will vouch for me, I'm not fat! And ... hahahahahahaha!!! don't worry you guys, he's probably ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I flinch. All the time. And I dart my eyes around a lot when I'm talking.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    yeah but I could use some specifics.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    They kicked me off there because this kid was pretending to be me...he all did this whole Adrianna_misty_fan_prez thing and was all like "I'm in love with Misty" and blah ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Okay, don't flame me for this one, but my new book will be set in the future and I need some creative opinions that you don't mind if I use. ...

    Mar 9, 2005


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop