User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Charlie Brown vs. Dilbert

    I don't read Dilbert, but the few times I have, it's been him shirking his office work. Hah. :)

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    XD You would be my bestest internet pally.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to do more critiques

    i don't believe that is an actual link, but actually, just a copy.paste. but knock yourself out man. :)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I got a book agent.

    She is going to start sending my manuscript to pengiun, harpercollins, random house, candlewick, and so on, within a couple weeks. This is the real deal. I'm a writer now. ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Book Agent Whatsits (or, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!)

    I sent my story into the Sandra Dijkstra agency (who tie LA times pronounced "one of the top 5 agents on the west coast) and they read the entire 60 ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    I won first place for the story, The Postman Comes Looking for Us and I'm meeting editors from random house and harper collins and so on in August. !!

    May 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Pepsi!

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: All Of You Are Slacking!

    Haha...welll I've been here around two years and I have yet to hit the 1,000 posts marker...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Goodbye! I will miss you, Jordan, and I'm sorry you have to leave. Maybe I will stealthily show up in L.A. and you can "minister" to me. Oh dear. I ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    You had every right. Please continue to post your concerns. I agree with you.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    Anything that undermines my rights as a citizen (and yes, having personal information handed out is a violation of privacy, particularly considering that I'm a concientious objector) should be illegal

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    *laughs* THIS IS ROCK AWESOME!!!!

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Ooer!

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 6, 2006


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien