User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Marine

    Hey Amber. I see you're new. It's wonderful to have you. Your post count is impressive for it having been two days. good job on reviewing so much already! That's ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Condemnation of Grammatical Poetry

    Audience. It's about the audience. I get this. But it's indulgent, it won't help people. You can't help the kids if the kids have no clue what you're saying. I ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Compared

    Sweetie, it's fine, you're young. Writers don't like to read thing like this, they're too easy. I can get feeling jealous, but this isn't even jealousy, this is simple inadequacy. ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Roses

    GAH! this is from when I was 14! Please don't read it! *head/desk*

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You'll Forget

    Oh Penguin, sweetie, please just ignore Brad. He has only one review setting: "This is horrible, toss it." I actually remember one hilarious post of his on a poem, "What ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    Hey, Watch a movie. Read end credits. Find Last Name You Like. Easy!

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What exactly does contemporary mean?

    Meh, I'll take a stab at it. The thing is that it's hard to define. (And I'm no use at these things, so don't quote my guess). If it's contemporary, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Copyright Infringment...

    Hey I wondered this now that I'm actually going to be published. But I think we're al pretty safe here. The thing is, it's so easy to take something off ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Condemnation of Grammatical Poetry

    Can I say that this post helped no one and annoyed everyone?

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toss-Up

    wow sam. wow. powerful. no critiques, just general wowness. yes I said wowness. my brain feels like unintelligible muck. I think I spelled unintelligible wrong. that's how wowed I am.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He loves her

    This doesn't suck at all. If you want to see the utter crap that I was writing at your age, check out the sadly reincarnated "screaming roses" that Gadi critiqued...(oh ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four Princesses of Illyria Comments

    Ari, If you keep posting, I'll keep reading it. :) I'm the worst with fantasy stories though, so I'm technically your "reluctant readers" audience. If you can snare me, you ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    Chilling. But I have no idea what was going on. ;) The first paragraph was especially good. I didn't think I'd like it to begin with but it grabbed me. ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess

    Hmm...I can say I didn't like it ;) It didn't hold my attention. I'll tell you that writing from a dog's point of view isn't an exactly original idea. I ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted!

    I can't even say anything. I can only sit here and be wowed.

    Sep 3, 2007


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind