User avatar

Misty

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the riders

    I see a lot in this, but I also think you need to follow the other's advice and REVISE REVISE REVISE!!! but you have a good story in the works, ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Help Me...

    This is brilliant! The others got all of the real crit, but it's SO good! I truly felt your pain, and I know how you feel. One of my friends ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is Not and Apology (but it is a poem...thats the title)

    well, I disagree with the others. I really liked this and I don't think you should change it. I got a perfect view of what you were saying. It was ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    This is a co-write i'm doing with a friend of mine. I had to write the beginning, with the boy as the main person, and she's starting the next day. ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    oh, wow! You are seriouslyTOO good! This book is seriously TOO GOOD! IT was so disgusting yet totally believable. And I thought my writing was grisly...ack! This sent chills up ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    hi, and I'm new, just so you know. But I have to tell you, this is probably one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read on one of ...

    Jan 17, 2005


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice