User avatar

Misty

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    Okay I know I just posted yesterday but I reviewed two pieces of work before posting this so technically I'm in the clear, right? This is the beginning of my ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cyra, Gift of the Water Ch. 1

    Lynn. I meant Lynn. Misty Lynn. Although Misty Kynn is an interesting name...sort of like Misty Skye. I like that name too. Sorry about that!

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cyra, Gift of the Water Ch. 1

    very brilliant! Aside from some grammatical errors-which you can probably find if you read through it again yourself-it's wonderful. Super duper. J/k. No really it's great. I love the imagery ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    Well, it's definately interesting, but it sounds more like a list than a story. It's like, "I did this, then I did that, then I did this..." if you know ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    haha almighty site admin. You're funny. Thank you for the crit, I'll consider it. Should I just post the next section here? well I guess I will... This is a ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    I'm sorry for being completely ignorant, but what are those? yeah I know I'm a sophomore in high school and I don't even know what an adjetive is...blah blah blah ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Roses

    I think you're right. I just read through it quickly and I was like, "whoa, that's confusing" and it's never seemed confusing before. Ty!

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Yeah, I'm native american, and my mom thought that was a cool native name without being too...abnormal. I love it too. It's cause she heard the name Misty at a ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    For the record, I'm Misty, *but I go by my first and middle name* I'm fifteen years old and...I live in the state of Washington. I've been seriously writing for ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Story...need title! :)

    you never posted that last part at RK! I really love this story! Good job! Yeah, that's how I was with The room, I kept writing and writing because I ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I kind of agree with you guys, but stories seem to come to me the way poetry does. Only the first three or four chapters, though. Then I have to ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    I just got kicked off. It SUCKED because I really liked that webiste! And now they're pretty mad at me so I'm staying away...this site is awesome though. I like ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 (Taking suggestions for a title)

    Honestly, I liked the beginning, but the rest didnt' hold my attention. I don't know why. Good job though, I guess. Well, I didn't like it. I can't put my ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Falling

    He's falling. Oh dear. I suppose this was a short story, then? Yes, it was very good. I enjoyed it. Thank you. for what? I don't know, I'm tired.

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Good job! I like all of this, especially the begining, how the dragons started it, Haha that was great. You're a really talented writer. I like the fairy tale world ...

    Jan 17, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda