User avatar

Misty

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The four stages of inflammation

    Pretty-words-strung-together. I don't love it like I used to love your stuff. The smarter you get, the harder it is for me to connect to your work. It's poetic, but ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR

    One thing I know for a fact is that agents aren't going to wait for the action chapter, no way. They want to be interested instantly or you're screwed. Readers ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Gadi--that wasn't supposed to be the end of the chapter, the thingy cut it off. The end is much better, I promise, and thank you. I'll try to fix the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lightning Strikes

    This is quite the little short story. I'll see if I can disect it. Frederich struggled to find a hand hold on the slippery slope of which he clung to ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    Allllllll right. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here because you are a new writer. There's nothing wrong with being new. If you bothered to ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tomatoism Spain's New National Religion

    Ohmygoodness. *Dies laughing.* This is the epitome of good satire. My very favorite part, "IT'S NOT TOMAHTO!" This is written in such good review style, perfect emulation of a journalist, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    Bright Eyes for happy scenes Bright Eyes for sad scenes Bright Eyes for tragic moments Bright Eyes for insane fallacies Bright Eyes for character development Bright Eyes for beginning moments/relation

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Condemnation of Grammatical Poetry

    Brad, You're absolutely hilarious. (And of course, partway right). The line is thin. I'd watch it if I were you. Sometimes you come across as belitting and cruel. Often, in ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    I am your Most Reluctant Audience. I am the reader you are going to have to reach--and there's a whole troupe of us out there. Even though there are people ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He loves her

    YOU SEE! You said it was sucky and everybody liked it! Go you! *Beams*

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Baa Baa Black Sheep

    Grammatical errors abound. Broken sentences, run on sentences, and so on. I can't be very helpful, because you didn't hold my attention long enough for me to finish it. It ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twins

    Hi, Berry! You're doing a great job here. It's really impressive that out of thirty four posts, 21 are reviews. I'm really proud of you and welcome to the site! ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 1,000 Ways to Kill

    I read it! All I can say is...infodump! Okay, and The Godfather reincarnated. The biggest issue with this story is that we've seen it fact we've seen it many times, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: your talk is cheap

    You're a doll. Absolutely wonderful. I'll tell you what, I could never write like this when I was thirteen. (And thirteen is not so young...) This had real passion, and ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Gum

    You use extremely strong imagery, some repeated. The part about words sticking to your insides was pure genius. The entire song really, rivaled Kelly Clarkson for a breakup bash. It ...

    Sep 3, 2007


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill