User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    um...like half of these posts aren't showing up on my comp, but I think Incandescense was the last to post, right? kay I hope so. Incandescense has an extensively wide ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I am NOT a riddle person! Honestly, the "Johnny's mother had three children" baffled me! I almost said, JUNE. sheesh...explains why I suck at algebra...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Um...

    Aw, come on guys. Just ONE person crit my story. Please? Just one? or maybe two...I love my story (in an obsessed, infatuated way) and I want you guys to ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    you're welcome. I love books like that. But with the whole Jesus thing, well I actually have a habit of adding, "loves you" whenever someone says that around me. It ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: kung fu

    It's nice, and I think it flows well. Good job!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey and welcome! I'm Misty, I'm new here too! ttyl!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    I'm Shoalwater Bay. It's a coastal tribe. Thanks for the welcome!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    I'm really curious who you are too!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    I really like Ashlee Simpson! She's really cool and I like her stuff. I think the petition is retarded. She can do whatever she wants. Geez!

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Roses

    thanks and I get your meaning. :D

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: oh man

    delete delete

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    hope this works. this is my new Avatar, she looks just like me, same haircut and everything...with more dramatic eyebrows and my eyes are green. But cool, huh?

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    Does anyone here use music to get them into the writing mood? I do sometimes. I know what songs trigger my writing impulses. For instance, A** like that always makes ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    yeah they kinda hate me at TYWC too, because I always turned stories into RPG's, lol. They're still talking about that, and I haven't been on since this summer! I ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    haha it wasn't suppossed to be funny at all, but I kind of see what you mean. I have "past perfect" tense a lot because she's suppossed *sp?* to be ...

    Jan 17, 2005


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone