User avatar

Misty

  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    okay. Sorry. Common slang at my school. If we called someone who's mentally challenged r******* then it would be considered REALLY offensive. So basically since it's not politically correct it's ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    that's really r*******. I'm a complete prep/girly girl, but I DO complain of boredom. And I do like to be alone sometimes, but EVERYONE needs privacy. that's really funny. and ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    thought I posted this already....oh well hey might as well, right? it's not like we'll ever meet 1. Little House on the Prairie. (makes me happy. watch it every day ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Misty Lynn :D :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    It's not like I know any of you, and my friends will NEVER find this, so we might as well put our stuff on here...i.e. My Odd Obsessions #1. Watching ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    that's pretty cool. :D Your avatar is attractive.

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: O Pandora

    Yeah don't worry. I still write like that. I promise you'll get better at this, probably pretty quickly. Just keep trying, this poem really isn't all bad. :D

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Anyone From Real Kids, Real Adventures?

    actually they let me back on, but I'm sort of still mad at that site.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I've never done either, but I'm only fifteen, there's time. I'll probably be a party girl in college since I'm so sheltered right now. Not smoking though, cuz I'l allergic ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Yeah I'm REALLY scared of mirrors in the dark. My imagination insists that there is a ghost behind the mirror about to reach out a long, pasty white arm and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I know how that is. Character development is hard. Sorry, I got pretty behind on this story. I like it so far, and it's pretty good. for some reason, I'l ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I can be. And I'm still waiting for more of this story!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own Little World

    I thought this poem was really cute, and I like it. Honestly, the rhyming did seem forced, but all of my poem's from when I was fourteen were like that ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Word

    I don't quite understand how a word can caress you, so in a way this poem seemed almost suicidal to me. But I agree with scissorquiz who said that it ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: O Pandora

    yeah, I agree too. It, uh, it was sort of like...whoa, what? And it sort of rhymed but then again it didn't rhyme. I'll see if I can help: Your ...

    Jan 27, 2005


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu